1. Fourth quarter headcount budgets are quickly slipping away for hiring managers, in many cases they must hire before year end “use it or lose it.” So get your resume and face in front of them before the end of the year!
2. Many other candidates believe hiring has stopped or slowed down, do not buy into this myth! If you continue with your search your competition will be less, this increases your odds for obtaining the interview and the job.
3. People tend to be in cheerful and giving moods during the holiday season.
4. Hiring manager’s workloads may lessen during the holiday season giving them more time to focus on their hiring needs.
5. Everyone does not take time off or close their offices during the entire holiday season, so be a tenacious candidate and show you are working during the holiday season.