Services for Colleges & Universities
Washington Career Services offers a variety of customizable workshops for colleges and universities.
We have worked with a variety of colleges and universities, including: New York University, Rutgers University, University of Central Florida, Florida Atlantic University, Florida State University, University of Mary Washington, Salisbury University, Lehigh University, Muhlenburg College, Goucher College, and St. Mary’s College.
We can support your university’s career center by:
- Offering our career workbook and training Career Magellan: How to Begin Your Career Journey
- Recruiting top employers and help develop new relationships
- Helping foster a stronger tie with the employers that currently visit your campus
- Creating customized career development and staff workshops
- Identifying your career center and student needs to increase your success…
For more information, please contact Melissa Fireman (240-421-2108) or Susanne Maurer (703-725-5068).